Aurora Snow mobile tour
Enjoy a ride on a snowmobile under the beautiful northern lights.
- Daily 12 Nov to 28 March 18:00 - 21:00
- Daily 29 Mar to 28 Apr 19:00 - 22:00
- 2 persons per snowmobile
- Helmet, warm clothes, mittens
- Transfers from Kiruna city 5 minutes to our location
- We are working with experienced wilderness guides
- Price for own snowmobile 400,- SEK extra p/p
- Price for students 1100,- SEK
- On request: Icehotel transfer 400,- SEK
Price: 1.250,- SEKTo the booking page
Follow our wilderness guides for a night excursion in search of the northern lights!
We will pick you up from your accommodation in Kiruna and drive to our base in Karhuniemi, just out of town.
Don’t worry if you are a rookie, our professional guides will explain everything you need to know in order to drive a snowmobile in the safest and funniest way, and if you don’t feel like driving, just sit on the back seat and enjoy the ride!
We head with our snowmobiles out into the untouched arctic wilderness, away from all the lights of the city, so we can enjoy the northern lights in full display should they show up!
We will make short stops so you can swap drivers and we will make a fire in our Sami tent, where we will enjoy some coffee/tea and home-baked cakes while keeping our eyes on the sky!
Back to your hotel at 9pm.
Minimum age to drive a snowmobile: 18