We offer you accomodation in combination with our activities
Arctic Dome, Mongolian Yurts & Husky lodge
NEW amazing accommodations!
Do you love Aurora
Do you love Nature
Do you love Dogs
Then we have the right place for you!
Our brand new Husky Aurora Camp located just 3 km outside of Kiruna!
We are located in a very good spot out in the nature to see the Aurora and sleep under the stars in Our new Arctic Domes, traditional Mongolian Yurts or in our Husky lodge.
You choose which type of accommodation you want.
We also have a brand new service house with sauna and a outdoor jacuzzi for you.
Our wilderness guides and chef serves a dinner made over an open fire in the evening, and a wonderful breakfast package for you in the morning.
Outside your window will be 100 sleddogs and puppies that are playing around and wait for your hugs and kisses.
Kiruna Sleddog Tours (www.sleddog.se) Also provide and you can add daily activities such as Sleddog tours, snowmobile tours, snow shoe hiking, ice fishing in Europe’s last wilderness.
Pick up from Kiruna city daily at 5 PM and return next day to Kiruna city before 10 AM.
Winter Prices accommodation
All incl. breakfast and dinner on arrival day
● Artic winter Dome 1750 SEK/pers/night (2 persons)
● Big Dome 2000 sek/pers/night (2 adults + 2 children under 12)
● Mongolian Yurts 1500 sek/pers/night (4 pers)
● Husky lodge 1250 sek/pers/night (double room)
● Children under 12 years half price
● Sauna and jacuzzi 200 sek/pers (available in the evenings)
● Free transfer from and to Kiruna
We are looking forward have you visit us
Husky Aurora Camp